Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code
We give you our complete review of the Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code, highlighting the best features. This unique sports betting operator is among the best in the US. In addition, you’ll learn about Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo codes and bonuses, as well as the markets, banking methods, and other offers. So keep reading to assess whether Barstool MD might be right for you.
- Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code 2024
- Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code
- Barstool Sportsbook MD bonus code
- Barstool Sportsbook Maryland review
- Sports to bet on at Barstool MD
- Betting markets at Barstool Sportsbook MD
- Barstool Sportsbook MD app
- Barstool Maryland banking options
- Customer support at Barstool
- FAQs about Barstool Sportsbook MD
Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code 2024
At the moment, there’s no Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code. But check out our other options in the list below.
Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus
|Bet now Caesars MD promo code
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $100 in bonus bets
|Bet now BetRivers promo code MD
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets
|Bet now DraftKings MD promo
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets
|Bet now Betfred Maryland promo code
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets
|Bet now BetMGM MD bonus code
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $200 in bonus bets
|Bet now FanDuel Maryland promo code
|PointsBet Sportsbook Five Second Chance Bets Up To $100 Each
|Bet now PointsBet MD promo
|Crab Sports Up to $250 in bonus bets
|Bet now Crab Sports promo
Barstool Sportsbook Maryland promo code
Barstool Sportsbook offers its Maryland sports bettors several exciting promotional offers. Also, there are sign-up offers, opt-in offers, and limited-time promos to avail. Unfortunately, Barstool doesn’t have a referral promo, which is one area where it falls short of other betting sites.
While some promos require you to use promo codes to access them, most promos at Barstool MD don’t require promos.
Promos offered at Barstool Sportsbook MD
You can take part in promos at Barstool MD such as:
- Parlay+ – for both same-game and multi-sport parlay bets, you can build your own parlays for eligible NFL, NCAAF, MLB, NHL, and soccer games
- Welcome cash bonus – get $10 in bonus cash deposited into your account when you first sign up
- Customization bonus offer – get $5 in bonus sportsbook cash when you customize your profile by updating the “Betting Favorites” section
- Big Game Long Shot – (opt-in offer) when you place a pre-live cash wager on the NFL Championship, you can score $20 in sportsbook bonus cash whether your bet wins or loses, as long as the game has a safety, 57+ yard field goal, or a kick return touchdown.
- The Championship Overs Club – (opt-in offer) when you bet on the NFL Championship Game, you can score exclusive merchandise if you wager at least $100 and win
Other great Maryland sports betting bonus offers at other operators:
Barstool Sportsbook MD bonus code
You can also avail yourself of a welcome bonus when you join Barstool Sportsbook in Maryland. Although the offer isn’t as exciting as the welcome bonuses at other sports betting providers, it’s still a decent offer. To use the bonus, you don’t need a special bonus code.
Barstool MD welcome bonus offer
The official 2-for-1 New Player Bonus at Maryland’s Barstool app is worth up to $1,000 in rewards. In addition, if you place your first bet and it loses, you can get an equal bonus bet in Maryland worth up to $1k. To be eligible, you can’t have already made your first deposit.
Note that this type of sports betting bonus does not reward you with any cash bonus if your first wager wins. You also have to meet certain playthrough requirements at Barstool if you want to avail your bonus winnings.
Barstool Sportsbook Maryland review
Barstool Sportsbook MD offers a lot of special features and unique promos. In this review, we’ll look at the pros and cons of taking your bankroll to this sports betting provider. We’ll also look at their mobile betting app and explore the markets at your disposal.
MD sportsbooks fans who are interested in joining a betting provider should pay attention as we evaluate this valid option.
Contents at Barstool Sportsbook MD
In this review, we’ll tackle the following topics regarding Maryland’s Barstool betting operator:
- Sports to bet on at Barstool MD
- Types of betting markets at Barstool Sportsbook MD
- Barstool Sportsbook MD app
- Barstool Sportsbook MD features and benefits
- Barstool Maryland banking options
- Customer Support at Barstool Sportsbook in MD
Finally, stick around to the end of this review to get answers to frequently asked questions. We’ll cover topics related to account setup, personal information requirements, and more.
Sports to bet on at Barstool MD
Barstool Maryland is equipped with nearly 20 different types of sports to wager on. From popular professional leagues like the NBA and NHL to minor sports such as darts, Barstool has a good variety.
Sports offered at Barstool MD
You can bet on various markets for the following sports at Barstool:
- Australian Rules
- Darts (Premier League of Darts, PDC World Championship)
- Cycling (Tour de France, Milano – Sanremo)
- Golf (Ras Al Khaimah Classic, The Majors, etc.)
- Motorsports Racing (Formula 1, NASCAR)
- Rugby Union (Rugby World Cup, Six Nations Championship)
- Rugby League (Rugby League World Cup)
- Tennis (ATP, Grand Slam, Challenger, WTA Doubles, etc.)
- Soccer (USA, Champions League, Europa League, FIFA Club World Cup, etc.)
One perk of Barstool Sportsbook is that you’ll also find special sports event betting markets. For example, players can wager on esports such as League of Legends and Rainbow 6 and the Winter Olympic Games.
Betting markets at Barstool Sportsbook MD
In addition to a good sports lineup, you want your Maryland sports betting provider to offer good odds and markets. Markets include the different types of wagers you can make, and sometimes they are specific to individual sports.
Barstool MD offers a somewhat limited selection of markets, but they do have some unique options. First, take a look at their most popular wager types to see if they suit your betting needs.
Wagers you can place at Barstool Sportsbook in MD
- Quick Pick 6 is a 6-leg parlay bet generator that quickly creates a parlay scenario for punters. You get a lot of variety with this wager. You can include games from the NFL, UFC, La Liga, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, Premier League, and others.
- Money lines – You bet on the team or individual that you think will win the event. An odds line is set, where you wager on either the underdog or favored opponent. There are higher potential winnings if you bet on the underdog.
- Over/under – Also called totals. These are wagers regarding the total combined points of each team at the end of a game. Wager on one of two results – the actual total falls over the prediction or under the prediction.
- Spreads – Point spreads are also called handicap bets. There is a range of points each team has to either win or lose by for your wager to win. These are more difficult than traditional money lines.
- Round robins – A bet on a series of different parlays at the same time.
- Teasers – Teaser bets allow you to adjust the spread in your favor. However, all of your predictions must be right to win.
- Futures – Futures are bets placed on the winner, far in advance of the final outcome of a championship or tournament.
- Prop bets – Prop bets are non-outcome bets where you predict whether certain things will happen in a sports event. Player props are common at Barstool Sportsbook MD.
Barstool Sportsbook MD app
Like most licensed and regulated sports betting providers, Barstool Maryland has a mobile betting app. Available for both iOS and Android mobile devices, it’s free to download and features many basic betting functions.
Barstool Sportsbook MD mobile app features and design
Barstool’s app is not as well-reviewed by customers as other betting apps. However, it does have the basic features you look for in a mobile betting experience. In addition, you get access to the following functions:
- Live wagering
- Quick Pick 6
- Daily odds boosts
- “Move the line” Scroller to buy and sell points easily
- Custom parlays and teasers
- Live scoreboards and betting opportunities
- Customizable profile to your sport and market preferences
- Early cash out
- Automated withdrawal
- Mobile deposit and withdrawal
- Quick mobile account registration
You can use the app to do almost anything you would do on the desktop version of the betting operator.
Barstool Sportsbook MD features and benefits
Barstool Sportsbook Maryland has limited yet unique features and benefits to avail. Although they aren’t extensive, they offer customizable types of wagering to punters. One trademark of Barstool Sportsbook is its commitment to a personalized wagering experience.
Benefits at Maryland’s Barstool app
Some benefits of wagering at Barstool include:
- Exclusive Quick Pick 6 betting
- Mycash Real Time Rewards (extension of the mychoice loyalty program)
- Mychoice tier points loyalty program (earn points and mycash on all bets you place)
- Sport-specific promotions for professional leagues
- Same-game as well as multi-sport parlays
- Round robin wagering opportunities
- Barstool Personality Picks and Parlays where you can follow or fade the Barstool team’s parlays and picks
Barstool MD features
You also get access to several special features, such as:
- A site bet slip where you can digitally track your open and unsettled wagers
- Mobile banking and mobile wagering via the app
- Set up your preferences
- Set up limitations on your betting account so you don’t mess up your bankroll
Other great Maryand mobile sports betting apps and offers at other operators:
Barstool Maryland banking options
A quality sports betting app will offer a variety of convenient banking methods. Players need to be able to deposit and withdraw funds quickly and with few limitations. Our research showed us that Barstool Sportsbook MD has a decent variety of options with fast or instant processing times.
Ways to deposit at Barstool Sportsbook MD
Deposit options are fairly simple at Barstool MD. You can choose from the following banking methods:
- Online banking accounts
- Apple Pay (for Apple devices only, charges and restrictions may apply depending on the debit or credit card issuer in your Apple wallet)
- Debit or credit cards (instant processing)
- Barstool Sportsbook Play+ (instant processing)
- Wire Transfer (can be delayed or have transaction time restrictions)
- PayNearMe (instant processing)
- ACH/e-Check (the VIP Preferred Program sets deposit limit)
Ways to withdraw at Barstool Sportsbook MD
There are unfortunately fewer ways to withdraw winnings at Barstool MD than there are ways to deposit. Another downside is that funds availability for withdrawals is not very fast at Barstool. You have a choice of the following methods:
- Barstool Sportsbook Play+ (instant withdrawal)
- ACH/e-Check (instant processing time, 3-5 business day delay on funds availability)
- Check (processed in 1 business day, up to 14 days before arrival via mail, $250 withdrawal minimum)
- Online banking account instant processing time, 3-5 business day delay on funds availability)
More reviews with similar option
Customer support at Barstool
Barstool Sportsbook in Maryland offers three main customer support methods to its players. First, you can fortunately reach some form of customer support 24/7 with this betting app.
Support options at MD’s Barstool Sportsbook
Bettors have access to a live chat box, as well as an email query section where you can attach files. You also make a request for a support agent to call you back via telephone.
FAQs about Barstool Sportsbook MD
What personal info do I need to provide to Barstool Sportsbook MD?
To register at Barstool MD, players must provide their first and last name, phone number, email address, and physical address. You also must provide the last four digits of your SSN and create a username. Once you provide these, you can also create a password to secure your account.
Is it free to join Barstool Sportsbook Maryland?
Yes, joining Barstool MD and creating a betting account is free. There are no fees to maintain a betting account, either. However, you can’t start wagering or using promos/bonuses until you deposit money into your account.
What is a round robin wager at Barstool MD?
Round robin wagers are a special type of parlay that combines a series of parlay bets. In this wager, each parlay is considered an individual wager. Therefore, you place them simultaneously and don’t have to win all of them to win the whole round robin wager.
How do I use the Barstool Sportsbook bet slip in Maryland?
A bet slip is an electronic version of a wagering ticket, used to track your settled and unsettled wagers. If you have ongoing bets, you can view your potential payouts on the bet slip. It’s also a good place to monitor your bankroll and review wagers before submitting them.
Does Barstool Sportsbook MD offer player limit settings?
Yes, Barstool MD lets players set various types of limits on their betting accounts. For example, you can set spend limits, time limits, deposit limits, wager limits, check-in intervals, withdrawal controls, and temporary cool-off periods. These custom limits help betting site customers avoid irresponsible gambling practices.
Does Barstool Maryland offer a promo code?
Yes, they do! You will find it on our list.
Can I use a promo code more than once?
No, you cannot. You can only use a promo code more than once.